[immediate] PLAN (2-3 week timeframe):
- to build next light investigation tool (following the findings of my Pcomp final)
- to experiment with this tool and then… wait for further instruction
GOAL (for project development studio – 3 month timeframe):
- to continue my investigation into image creation with light using concepts developed during PComp and before ITP.
- to have three or four good works to approach galleries by the end of the PDS
- to have a better understanding of light’s properties through investigating it
- to advance my understanding of of light as an artistic medium
VISION (1 timeframe):
- make 2018 my first run at galleries in the spring-time
- make mistakes and errors and adjust my approaches in 2019 and 2020. (2020 is my final year I can be in NYC under my current international student visa).
- make a name for myself with my light works
- to make works and breakthroughs that surprise even me
- to ride the current wave I am riding until its very end
DREAM (3-8 year timeframe):
- to wake up every day and do what I want to do
- to successfully transitions to a career as a artist.
- to remain true to my vision without being a fool
- to benefit humanity in some way
- to position myself to be able to start a family