The ball drop game took some doing but I managed to figure it out.
Most difficult was figuring out how the link up the Arduino Sketch to the Processing Sketch and ITP Sandbox Server. To be honest, I’m still not sure how it all works. All I know is that I stuck the BallDropServer IP address from the Sandbox and stuck it into the Arduino sketch, the BallDropClient sketch and it started working! (See video above).
Instead of a joystick, I used two potentiometers for the X and Y axis respectively. It was a while since I used both a button and pots, so I had to test both separately on a isolated Arduino sketch.
Here’s a photo of the way the Arduino was connected: