Leading to week 4’s class, Alden and myself met up and chatted about AI and its trends and uncertainties
We spoke about:
- -AI and impact on human labour conditions
- Inevitable conflict and stress on unions as a defined form of human labour conditions
- Ai based weapon systems and surveillance methods of target aquisition
- Ai based tracking human tendencies desires and habits : where is it going?
- Like ai matchmakers that automatically pair you up
- Ai algorithms as enforcing of group identity by defaults
- Ai as shaping of human behavior. If it does all the thinking for humans Will it make people lazier? Dumber?